This page contains information about the majority of Power Interlockings made by WB&S between 1897 and about 1961. It is a reproduction of the contents of Appendix 1 of ‘A Hundred Years of Speed with Safety’, and shows the variety of markets and applications in to which the signalling equipment was sold.
There are three basic tables. The first contains data on the Electropneumatic frames built from 1897 to 1948, the second Electric Frames from 1908 until 1961, and finally a selection of Colliery Frames built for the mining industry between 1952 and 1955.
Click on the links below to visit those tables: